Discover Pune's famous must-see tourist attractions on this Pune sightseeing day tour in a private air-conditioned cab with an inclusion of 8 hours.
Pune Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- Explore attractions like Aga Khan Palace, Pataleshwar Caves, Raja Dinkar Museum, and Shinde Chhatri on this tour
- Travel around in this tourist destination with an experienced chauffeur in the comfort of a private car
- Forget hassles of bargaining over the fare and the wastage of your precious time.
- Experience this great city on this perfect sightseeing day tour package.
- Inclusive of parking charges.
- Complimentary water botlles and newspapers.
Pune Sightseeing Tour Overview
Situated in the Western Indian state of Maharashtra, Pune is a rambling city. Initially, Pune was known as the pensioner's paradise which basically means home for those who need a peaceful life, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Now Pune is a fast-growing hub for entertainment, education, information technology, and industries. Pune is not only an IT hub but also an amazing place to visit for a holiday.
But what makes Pune a slightly special is its famous hill stations, forts, adventure locations, and pilgrimage spots. Other places to visit in Pune include Vishrambaug Wada and The Tribal Museum. The Tribal Museum displays art, history and culture of tribal heritage of Maharashtra. Apart from these popular places, Pune as a holiday destination also offers various day trips to interesting places like hill forts in nearby Sahyadri Mountains. Many of these forts are worth exploring for their architecture and scenic beauty around.
Pune Sightseeing Tour Suggested Itinerary
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- You will be visiting the following places during the tour;
- Aga Khan Palace: Built in 1982, this structure played a major role in the freedom struggle of India as it acted as a prison to Mahatma Gandhi and his wife Kasturba Gandhi. Aga Khan Palace is one of the top tourist attraction in Pune.
- Darshan Museum: Multimedia museum on the spiritual teachings of writer/mystic Vaswani, with sound & light shows.
- Pataleshwar Cave Temple: This is a beautiful monolithic creation located in Pune is carved out of a single rock and is a heritage site.
- Shaniwar Wada Palace: It is one of the most popular historical buildings in Pune and a must on any sightseeing itinerary. Shaniwarwada is a historical fortification in the city of Pune in Maharashtra, India. Built-in 1732, it was the seat of the Peshwas of the Maratha Empire until 1818.
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum: Dedicated to his only son Raja, Dr Dinkar Kelkar built this museum. This three-storeyed building stores sculptures dating back to the 14th century.
- Parvati Hills: Parvati temple lies 2100 feet above the mean sea level on a hillock which is commonly known as Parvati hill.
- Shinde Chhatri: It is a memorial dedicated to the 18th-century military leader Mahadji Shinde who served as the commander of the Maratha army under the Peshwas.
- After the completion of your trip, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.